|The Greek Nanomedicine Platform has been established to promote Nanomedicine Research and its Translation into Clinical Practice in Greece under the umbrella of Nano|Net. |
The GR Nanomed Platform aspires to:
- Boost the development of the Greek Nanomedicine business sector
- Reinforce and develop new collaborations between Greek Universities, Labs and Research Institutes active in Nanomedicine with Greek Pharma, SMEs, Biotech Companies and to foster Technology Transfer and funding opportunities
- Translate the Greek Nanomedicine Research into the Clinical Practice by initiating collaborations between Research Groups with Hospitals and Medical Doctors in Greece for the patients' benefits
- Comprise an official body representing the Greek Nanomedicine Community in Europe and worldwide
- Network and to make lobbing
- Disseminate the Nanomedicine Research Activities to the Society.
The General Assembly of the GR Nanomed Platform was held on Wednesday July 8th 2015, during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2015 multi-event. The 2nd General Assembly took place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2016 multi-event, on Thursday July 7th 2016. This year the 3rd meeting will take place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2017 gathering together all the key players in the field, while the Platform's activities and goals will be presented!
GR-Nanomed organizes and supports the Nanomedicine Workshop taking place during the annual Conference on Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (NN), which is a part of the annual NANOTEXNOLOGY multi-event.
To date, more than 120 Nanomedicine Companies, Institutions and Hospitals are members of GR-Nanomed Platform. Below you can see a map of GR-Nanomed's members.
GR-Nanomed is supported by